Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Savior Has Arisen

ANGELICO, Fra Resurrection of Christ and Women...
ANGELICO, Fra Resurrection of Christ and Women at the Tomb Fresco, 189 x 164 cm Convento di San Marco, Florence (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord;
    may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
12 For troubles without number surround me;
    my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see.
They are more than the hairs of my head,
    and my heart fails within me.
13 Be pleased to save me, Lord;
    come quickly, Lord, to help me.

Psalm 40:11-13

New International Version (NIV)


         For centuries the faithful waited for their Savior.  He came, was crucified, and resurrected.   And now he lives for all eternity to provide the help and salvation that David cried out for in the Psalms.

        Jesus is here to help us.  We are here to serve him.  Jesus will rule for all eternity.

       All praise to Jesus Christ on this Easter Day and for all days.  



Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.   Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Matthew 28:18-20

New International Version (NIV)


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Please offer your thoughts.