Sunday, March 22, 2015

A to Z Theme Reveal: Elements of Existence



     One of the great imponderables of the ages is the question of why we exist.   Philosophers have long speculated on the question of our existence.  Scientists have come up with many theories as to where we as humans came from, why the world exists, and what is in the furthest reaches of the universe.   Theologians have come up with their own conclusions with many in disagreement.  Who is right?   What is the final answer that puts all arguments to rest?

      You won't necessarily find any answer here, but I plan to offer some of my thoughts on the subject during the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge of 2015 as I explore "The Elements of Existence".   My reflections on the topic might be way off base for some, but now and then I might touch upon some truth that is worth our consideration.

        My opinions will be my opinions based on what I believe.  As is my standard approach on A Few Words I'll be offering Bible verses along with a few words about the topic of the day.  Since I don't have any degrees in theology, philosophy, or science or anything like that, I won't pretend to be any expert on the subjects I will broach here.   I'm open to hearing your thoughts as well.   I am on a mission for the truth and will consider any credible theories readers may have to offer.

        If you'd like to join me on this journey in April, I'd be more than glad to have your company and hear your thoughts.  I seek answers to assuage doubts that vex me and resolve questions that I have.  Maybe we can figure this out together.

        If you haven't joined us on the Blogging from A to Z Challenge list there is still time.  To add your blog to the April Challenge click here.   To see what others plan to blog about in April visit the A to Z Theme Reveal list.  This list officially starts on Monday March 23--I'm a day early due to my usual blogging schedule.

         Do you know the meaning to existence?    Are you on a quest for truth?     Where do you go to seek the answers about life?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting theme; looking forward to reading your thoughts on it. I believe we are here to glorify God and to make him known to others. Definitely on a course to seek the truth myself (found it in Jesus of course) and I get answers in the Bible :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the meaning of existence, but I am willing to bet if a few more people believed in love it would be a lot more enjoyable for lots of people. Good luck during April.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats a great theme,and seems similar to the one i am planning on too.
    Happy AZing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely looking forward to your thoughts and feedback. Great topic! hugs...
    www.intheknowwithro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please offer your thoughts.