Sunday, May 17, 2015

Temporary Hiatus

English: The open road: the B3224 across the B...
 The open road: the B3224 across the Brendon Hills. This fast and open road carries surprisingly little traffic. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
       With summer around the corner and so much for me to do at the present time, I have decided to take a break from posting at this site for an indeterminate period.   This will be the case with all of my blogs except for Tossing It Out which will most likely go into a cut back summer schedule to be decided in the next week or so.   If circumstances change I may be back up and running at A Few Words, but the time being my projected date of return to this site will be sometime in September.  

See you then if not before!

A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
New King James Version (NKJV)

6 comments:

  1. Although I was looking forward to reading more I understand. Have fun and be safe! I'll be here when you get back, if God is willing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently I've been a bit overwhelmed with preparations for summer and daily activities that some of the blogging has to be stopped for a while at least. Once I've caught up with things maybe I'll feel like I have the time for blogging. Thanks for your support and encouragement, Lisa.

      Lee

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You have a good summer as well, Ann. Thanks.

      Lee

      Delete
  3. Have a great time, and come back to us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surе where you are ǥetting your
    information, bսt great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more oor underѕtanding more.
    Thanks for excellent informаtion I was looking for this infoгmmation for my mission.

    Feel free to visit my page ... finnar

    ReplyDelete

Please offer your thoughts.