Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Stewardship

        I have been unemployed for the past 2 1/2 years.  These are difficult economic times as I'm sure you are aware.  I am currently working on something that I hope will help bring me back to a better financial standing and I pray for God's blessings on my endeavors.

         Are my pursuits in vain?  Am I blinded by the brightness of my own vision and failing to realize God's will?

         Lord, I ask for wisdom in my thinking and favorable blessings on that which I do.  Let me see the folly of my ways quickly or begin to feel an uplifting of success.  Open my eyes and let me see clearly, o Lord.

You have made us a little lower than the angels 
   and crowned us with glory and honor.
 You made us rulers over the works of your hands;
   you put everything under our rule...

                                           Psalm 8:5-6






..

2 comments:

  1. Excellent words Lee, hope you hopes are not in vain. Hope is a word we all must have especially as the the world is in such a financial mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the will of God, Lee. Press forward. I knit my spirit with yours in 'willing' your current efforts to full fruition.

    'Now to Him who is able to do abundantly more than we could ask or imagine -- according to the power that is at work in us.'

    -Suze

    ReplyDelete

Please offer your thoughts.