Sunday, September 30, 2012

God: CEO of My Life


Since my youth, God, you have taught me,
    and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Psalm 71:17

New International Version (NIV)

         The years seem to have passed so quickly now that I look back on them.  Life is one crazy short fast- moving experience.  There have been some bad times, but all things considered life has been good to me.  I don't deserve the credit for that, for it is my glorious God who has given me this life.

          Sometimes I still feel like the kid I was so many years ago.  Yet I have progressed and learned to the point where I am older and I think a bit wiser.  I don't know how much more time I'll have on this Earth.  I may be getting older and more feeble of body, but I'm taken good care of because I'm God's kid

           God and I are in a partnership.  He always keeps His end of the deal.  I'll praise Him for that.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:16

New International Version (NIV)





Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Amen. As long as God is the center of our life, we will never be wasted. Have a blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scripture from 2 Corinthians has long been among my most treasured, Lee. The thoughts in this post were a quiet boost and I loved to read them. I shall write to you the words of blessing I speak over my daughter while she sleeps (and all newborn babies I have the pleasure and honor to hold.)

    May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He cause His face to shine upon you, and give you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your post. Well said. Enjoy this beautiful day that God has given us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm God's kid.

    Ha! Yes, indeed. And it's good to be the kid of the King.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

Please offer your thoughts.