Friday, March 21, 2014

#atozchallenge Theme Reveal







           This blog has participated in the two previous Blogging from A to Z April Challenges.  Once again I will be returning with a message that I feel is important.  I hope many of you will stop by to read some of my thoughts.

            My theme for the 2014 Challenge will be From the Beginnings...  Yes, the plural "Beginnings" is not an error.  In history as in our own lives we see multiple eras or phases that entail new beginnings.  The old passes and the new is born.  Hopefully with new birth there is a change for the better or a lesson to be learned.

            A Few Words is a Christian based blog, however I hope that will not deter those who do not consider themselves Christian or faith-based from reading the posts.  I will be expressing some of my ideas and theories about topics such as creation and early history that is discussed in the Bible.  Posts will be short and not filled with overly obscure data.  These posts will be designed to make you think and allow you to offer your own thoughts in turn.

           I look forward to April as a month of thought and reflection about ideas that you may or may not believe or for which you are just looking for the answers.

           For more information about the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge or to sign up please visit the A to Z Blog.

            To see the complete list of other participants who are revealing their themes visit The A to Z Theme Reveal Blogfest.


       
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your posts on this subject. I just started reading Genesis again (several times through the Bible already) and I've picked up a lot of different perspectives this time around. Will be interested to see what your topics are. Good luck with the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Please offer your thoughts.